I've been loving pasta salads lately. This tomato, rocket, prosciutto pasta salad is a dish I whipped up for dinner last week when I wanted something quick, refreshing, different but healthy. With warm nights upon us this is a yummy dinner you can make to enjoy at BBQ's as a side dish, or enjoy it as a main dish for a lighter meal. What's also great about this dish is that you can make it in 15 minutes!
- 300g cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 cups rocket
- 200g prosciutto, roughly chopped
- 250g gluten free pasta
- 1/4 cup basil, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Cook pasta as per instructions.
2. In a small bowl add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, chopped basil and sliced tomatoes, mix together until well combined.
3. Once pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and rinse under cool water.
4. In a large bowl add the pasta, rocket, tomato and oil mixture and prosciutto, mix together well until everything is coated in the oil mixture. Season with more salt and pepper if you desire. Serve cold or at room temperature. Enjoy!!
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©