If you're a chocolate lover like me, this you will LOVE this recipe! This is probably one of the yummiest things I've made! This dairy free, gluten free and refined sugar free recipe is so simple and only contains a few ingredients. This chocolate bark contains raw ingredients, making the chocolate vitamin, mineral and antioxidant rich.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Natava Superfoods raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp cranberries
1. Melt coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Allow to cool.
2. Add cacao powder, maple syrup and salt to the cooled coconut oil, and stir until well combined.
3. Line a squared slice tin with baking paper and pour in the chocolate, roughly 1cm thick.
4. Sprinkle the seeds, coconut flakes and cranberries evenly over the top. Refrigerate to set (about 20-30 minutes) then cut into triangles.
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©
Share this with your friends ...
You might also like ...