This corn, tomato, avocado salad has summer written all over it! I've been making this salad for pretty much every barbecue I've been going to recently and it's always been a crowd-pleaser! You really can't mess this one up. It's full of fresh, healthy, seasonal ingredients and is so easy to whip up, it may become your go-to salad this summer!
- 3 corn cobs
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice from 1/2-1 lemon (depending on it's juicyness)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
1. Remove husk from the corn cob and boil in water for 3-5 minutes. Drain the water then cut the corn kernels off the cob.
2. In a medium sized bowl add all the ingredients and toss together until combined. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for later.
(If you want to make this hours ahead of time do not add the avocado until serving time).
Nat x x
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©
Share this with your friends ...
You might also like ...