This delicious wee combo is different, but yummy! It's a nice breakfast to make when you feel like something different for breaky. I wouldn't recommend it daily unless you're making it with a paleo bread. The reason for this is because it's low in protein, and when starting the day it's good to have a breakfast that contains a protein source to help stabilize blood sugar levels, and two slices of paleo bread generally contains enough protein to kick-start the day. However, on occasion this is a delightful treat!
- 2 slices GF or paleo bread
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut or greek yoghurt
- Small handful of blueberries
1. Toast the bread in a toaster
2. Top toast with yoghurt, blueberries (I smashed mine into the toast a little), and drizzle almond butter on top