These raw chocolate brownies are heavenly! They are gooey, sweet are incredibly satisfying. What’s even better is that they are ridiculously easy to make. All you need is 4 ingredients, a food processor and 5 minutes and you’re good to go! They make a delicious healthy vegan snack or dessert.
If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment below, I’d love to hear how you got on with it, or even better, take a photo and take #nataliebradyhealth on Instagram.
- 2 cups dates (soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes)
- 1.5 cups sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (I use Natava Superfoods Organic Raw Cacao Powder)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Place sunflower seeds in a food processor and blend on high until the seeds are finely ground.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend together until it's well combined.
3. Add the mixture to a lined baking dish and press down until flat. Chill the brownies in the fridge for 1-2 hours before slicing up, then enjoy immediately. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©
Share this with your friends ...
You might also like ...