This recipe is so simple you won't believe it! If you've been following me for a while you'll know my recipes are all about simplicity, and this 4 ingredient breakfast cookie is no exception! These are soft cookies, but delicious! They make a perfect healthy snack or post dinner treat with a nice cuppa. These cookies are great for kids lunch boxes too!
- 1 cup oats
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4-5 squares 70%+ dark chocolate (I use Lindt)
- Optional extras: 1/4 cup raisins or dark chocolate, pinch of salt, 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees celsius and link a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Add mashed bananas, melted coconut oil and oats into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Add 2 tbsp of mixture to the lined baking tray and place dark chocolate on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©