8 Weeks To A Healthier You
Nutrition | Education | Meal Plans | Mindset | Lifestyle
An 8 week online course that will take the guesswork out of your health to transform your body and mind.
This 8-week course is designed to educate you, reset your health, balance your blood sugar levels, reduce cravings, support weight balance, improve digestive health, support hormones, reduce stress and anxiety, and increase energy levels. It’s designed to empower you, and give you the tools you need to get the results you want.
For less than $44 per week for 8 weeks you get nutritional support, motivation, education, inspiration, and access to me weekly via Facebook lives. SPACES ARE LIMITED, and i’ts almost sold out! Course starts Monday 18th of April 2022.
“This course is not a diet. It’s not about deprivation or restriction. It’s about realistic, satisfying, and sustainable lifestyle changes that enable you to feel your best and in control of your life, the choices you make, and the foods you eat!”
Let me show you how to:
This is an educational course which includes diet and/or lifestyle changes to make each week which are simple, realistic, and achievable.
This 8-week course will teach you how to:
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Balance your weight naturally and facilitate long long-term healthy fat loss
- Regulate your hunger hormones so you don’t feel hungry all day long
- Increase your energy levels and get your zest for life back
- Improve digestive function and reduce gut symptoms such as bloating and constipation
- Better manage stress and reduce anxiety
- Reduce inflammation
- Ditch the diet mentality
- Naturally support and balance hormones
- Cleanse your body and support natural detoxification
- Eat a balanced plate, and show you how a balanced day and week can look using wholefoods
- Understand how stress affects weight gain and digestive health and what you can do about it to fix it for good
- Optimize your health and wellbeing so you can live a life of vibrancy and balance
You’ll walk away from this course with so much knowledge about how to support optimal health that will last a life time! You’ll feel lighter and more in control of your food choices and lifestyle choices. It’ll help you get to the root cause of what may be holding you back from getting the results you want. You’ll be well educated and amazed at how quickly your mind and body will respond.
What you’ll get:
- A weekly email from me letting you know what to expect for the week ahead
- Weekly educational content for the health topic being covered that week, along with key goals to focus on for the week ahead which are realistic and achievable
- 2x 7-day meal plan + dietary guidelines options
- Access to a private FB group
- Weekly live Q & A with me where you can ask me any questions you have. I want to make sure you feel supported along the way so you can reach your health goals!
- Supportive supplement list
- Additional downloadable pdf resources to support you on your journey (which you can keep for life)
- Wholefood recipes
An overview of the course:
- Intro + prep week
- Week 1: How to balance blood sugar levels for reduced cravings, weight management & stable energy levels
- Week 2: Gut health, tips and tricks to heal your gut
- Week 3: How to lose and manage weight naturally and with ease
- Week 4: Stress and your lifestyle – how stress affects weight, digestion & more
- Week 5: Your cleansing toolbox – how to naturally cleanse and reset your body
- Week 6: How to boost energy and get your zest for life back
- Week 7: How to naturally support hormones
- Week 8: How to continue to live a life of vibrancy and balance – putting it all together
The course starts Monday 18th April 2022. Spaces are limited, it’s almost sold out!
$347 for 8 weeks!
That’s less than $44 per week for 8 weeks of nutritional support, motivation, education and inspiration!
SPACES ARE LIMITED! The course starts Monday 18th April 2022. Reserve your spot today. This course is almost sold out!
- “I cannot recommend this course enough. Natalie is incredibly knowledgeable, realistic and so personable, making it an enjoyable journey from start to finish, and beyond. Learning the ‘why’ and having the support and guidance to then implement everything was invaluable. It has changed the way I look at, and think about food. I was early postpartum when beginning the course and have seen amazing changes in my body as a result, both physically, mentally and medically. Including weight loss, no more cravings, a complete reduction in migraines, improvements in my sleep, and so much in between. I still can’t quite believe how simple and ‘easy’ it felt, and continues to feel. Thank you Natalie!” – Jessica
- “This course you have done has been amazing Natalie. I have been learning so much, although I knew some before, now I have better greater understanding how all fits together. It has given me confidence and the ability to adapt, still work in progress though! I will continue to watch videos and go over course again. So thank you for everything you have put into this course, and all the information and videos, your emails have inspired and really helped me, it has all been just so great, really appreciate Natalie.” – Anita
- “This was such an incredible course, I honestly cannot stop raving about it to friends and family. So far I’ve lost 12cm from my waist, 13cm from my belly button and 8cm from my hips. Everything in this course is broken down so well, which made it all easy to understand and by gaining knowledge of the ‘why’ made implementing the changes so much easier. The thing I enjoyed the most, was definitely the fact that it wasn’t just a standard plan or diet that you have to follow hard and fast, there is variety and flexibility and you don’t feel like you’re missing out or being restricted. I love that I have learnt how to look at a meal now, to ensure it’s ticking off all the elements that it needs to, to best satisfy my body and minimise cravings, to basically zero.”
- “I have loved the course. It’s freed up my mind and time a lot too! I spend a ridiculous amount of time reading nutrition books and looking at diets and programs to sign up to but now I am just going to restart your program again once I finish and really try to get the habits to solidify and follow your meal plan perfectly for bit. I am really enjoying an increase in energy too. I truly think you are amazing Natalie, you have given your time and knowledge more than I think was required and I really appreciate it. I absolutely love the extra help you give over Facebook with the extra suggestions. It’s a little sad it’s the end of the course this week!” – Amber
- “I’ve really enjoyed the program and have found it all really useful information. The blood sugar balancing meal ideas have been great for my energy and just learning how to keep blood sugar balanced has been a game changer. I’ve been making a lot of recipes of the meal plans and rotating through them. Thanks for a great program! It’s been great having things broken down into weeks to learn something new.” – Paigan
- “I am feeling a lot better and in control of my eating habits. I have cooked several of your recipes from your website and they have been great! The kids even enjoyed them!. My husband is following along too and have also noticed some incredible changes, he’s lost so much weight and has noticed a change in his energy levels too” – Michelle
- “I really enjoyed this course. The first three weeks we’re by far the best for me! I also really enjoyed the lives, I probably got more out of those than anything, even if I didn’t ask a question, I loved hearing what others were asking. I really enjoyed how realistic your approach was, especially around balanced eating and treat meals, it taught me so much.” – Hayley
- “I would recommend Natalie’s course to anyone who wants to reset your health by learning some simple dietary and lifestyle tools. I already had a sound knowledge of nutrition but the course taught me how to maximise the nutrient density of each meal. I have chronic constipation issues and after the course it has improved a lot .. and when it flares up again I now have the tools to deal with it. Natalie is a very organised and patient educator who really has a sound knowledge of nutrition. I enjoyed this course and would highly recommend it to anyone.” – Margaret
- “The biggest change is my mental health, I’ve lived with anxiety and depression for longer than I’ve known and my anxiety attacks have drastically decreased. I used to have two-three massive panic attacks a day, and I’m currently down to one a week. I now know, food plays a massive role in mental well-being, and eating better is non-negotiable but being realistic, and knowing having a few treats are important too.” – Hayley
- I have absolutely loved this course, it’s been life changing for me. I’ll be sad when it ends , I’ve loved all the tips, and q&a’s, you have given me so much more understanding around foods and getting the right nutrients in with every meal, skills for life! I feel like I’m eating more but feel way leaner in my body, and I’m not being restrictive with foods. My energy has also improved so much! It’s such an awesome program!” – Rebekah
- “I’m really enjoying the programme, thanks. I have lost a little weight which is great. My days used to revolve around eating especially chocolate, and now food has become about fuelling my body. Definitely don’t have the cravings that I used to experience. My stomach doesn’t hurt anymore – which it used to do constantly from bloating, I am the most ‘regular’ than I have ever been in my life. So everything has improved.” – Erika
- “I have really enjoyed the course – I feel like I’ve gained so much knowledge about food. I’m eating so many more protein rich food and vegetables. I’ve also just learnt so many tips and tricks, each week I seem to add more knowledge on food and body wellness after your online talks. Thank you so much – for sharing.” – Leish
- “I’m feeling really good. Love the amount of nutrients I’m packing into my diet. Never feel hungry and have built some fantastic healthy habits.” – Jess