As a clinical nutritionist, I am here to help you reach your health goals by giving you the tools, guidance and knowledge to achieve optimum health.
I have a holistic approach in the way I work, and address health goals and concerns by looking at all aspects in your life with nutrition as well as lifestyle factors. I look at a range of body systems including digestion, liver, gut functioning, thyroid, adrenal health. I also consider lifestyle factors such as sleep, stress levels exercise patterns.
You’ll learn to listen to your body and explore what works for you! Together we will develop a nutrition plan which is specific to YOU and your lifestyle using a whole food approach. You’ll get ongoing support from me and tools for creating a healthy lifestyle. My goal is to motivate, inspire and empower you to live whole and feel your best.
At the end of the consultation, I spend time writing up your personalized nutrition and wellness plan, and send it to you via email within 24hrs of the consultation.
I offer in person, skype and phone call consultations. In person consultations are based in Rothesay Bay on Auckland, North Shore.
What you will receive after a consultation:
- A tailored program specific to your individual needs whether it be a nutrition, health, body composition or a performance focus
- A personalized nutrition plan including all the types of foods, fluids and portion sizes you should be consuming each day
- Recommendations of lifestyle factors (if required) such as physical exercise, stress management techniques
- Recipe suggestions to suit your lifestyle and budget, along with food preparation tips
- An understanding of how to create balance with nutrition and your lifestyle
- Supplement recommendations (if required)
- Any other additional information or tools that I feel will help you on your journey to wellness to achieve and exceed your goals
- Initial consultation - $150
- Follow up consultation - $65
- Package Deal: Initial consultation + 2 follow ups - $250
- Food diary analysis - $65
- Weight Loss Package - 6 Weeks: $480 (details below)
Areas I specialise in:
- Weight loss
- Digestive complaints e.g. IBS, candida, bloating, constipation, diarrhoea
- Skin issues e.g. acne, eczema, psoriasis
- Lowered immune system
- Fatigue, low energy
- Blood sugar imbalances and food cravings
- Food allergies e.g. specific diets such as FODMAP, SIBO, paleo, HFLC
- Increasing the nutrient content of your diet
- General wellness with diet and lifestyle
Initial Consultation | 90 minutes
I gather a comprehensive history of your health via a Health Evaluation Form which is sent to you prior to your appointment. During the consult I gather additional information where required. I asses your current diet. You will receive a program tailored specifically to your needs and goals, including a personalised nutrition plan, diet and lifestyle recommendations, recipes and time-saving tips.
Follow up | 45 minutes
Scheduled 2-3 weeks after your initial consultation to monitor your progress. You’ll receive further nutrition and lifestyle support and motivation to identify any necessary changes.
Package Deal | Initial + 2 follows up’s
I highly recommend this! I believe if you really want to improve your overall health and wellness you need to commit to it. Change is really hard for a lot of people and it can take time to create new habits. By committing to the package deal you are giving yourself the best change to improve your habits and create goals which you obtain for the rest of your life. My support and guidance will be with be you along the way via email or phone support.
Food Diary Analysis | $65
I will send you a food diary to fill out over the course of one week. Once completed you will send it back to me so I can analyze it and see where you may need some additional support. This may include additional protein, fat, carbohydrates, water, pre/post workout fuel, vitamins, minerals, fiber, etc.
6 Week Weight Loss Package | $480
- 1x 60 minute initial consultation (in person or via skype) where we set your goals, write a nutrition plan, set exercise goals
- 3x 20 minute follow up appointments (by phone, skype or in person) to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments
- 4x supplements to support gut health and detoxification
- Includes: meal plans, allowable food list, healthy recipes, food preparation tips
- Weekly support via email over the entire 6 weeks
Are you ready to feel amazing? Come in & see me, I would love to help!
Please note: Before your initial consultation I will email you a New Client Health Evaluation Form and a Seven Day Food Diary to complete prior to your initial consultation. Along with this I also ask you to bring any supplements or medications that you are currently taking with any lab or diagnostic tests.