Are you ready to quit dieting and make positive
changes that are practical and realistic?
Maybe you’re exhausted by all the conflicting advice out there, have tried it all but still don’t feel your absolute best.
I believe in a wholefoods approach to good health, focusing on simple strategies for modern, busy people. My approach is practical, evidenced based and is shaped by many of my own experiences, which is all about creating balance in life.
I don’t believe in fad diets or quick-fixes, rather simple changes that you can make which suit your lifestyle, and are sustainable, effective, enjoyable and long-lasting.
I have a holistic approach in the way I work, and addresses health goals and concerns by looking at all aspects in your life with nutrition as well as lifestyle factors. I look at a range of body systems including digestion, liver, gut functioning, thyroid health, adrenal health. I also consider lifestyle factors such as sleep, stress levels, exercise patterns. If necessary or requested I track your measurements by a bioelectrical impedance body fat analysis and tape measurement.
When we work together, you will get to know your body, you’ll understand what works best for YOU and what doesn’t. You’ll learn how to create balance within your life, strategies to make cooking and healthy living as simple as possible, and you'll learn to value your health.
I Will Help You...
Transition to a clean wholefoods diet which is suited to your individual needs
Balance your blood sugar levels
Reduce cravings and learn how to manage them
Increase your energy levels
Reduce digestive discomfort
Understand the importance of gut health for your overall wellbeing
Learn how to eat to support natural weight loss
Improve sleep quality, so you feel more alert and refreshed upon waking
Learn techniques to manage stress and reduce anxiety
Reduce guilt around food and learn how to create balance within your life
Learn techniques to keep cooking simple, but enjoyable
Motivate, educate, inspire you to take control of your health and life
Support you on your journey!
Ares I Specialise In
I have experience in a wide range of areas, and specialise in the following:
Bloating & gas
Constipation & diarrhoea
Fatigue & chronic fatigue
Blood sugar imbalances & food cravings
Speciality Diets & Allergies
Vegan, vegetarian, paleo, HFLC, FODMAP
Fuss free, delicious recipes
Guided supermarket shops
Individual & Couples Consultations
- Initial consultation: Individuals $160.00 (60mins) / Couples $260.00 (90 mins)
- Follow up: Individuals $65.00 (30mins) / Couples $95.00 (45mins)
- 6 week weight loss package: $480
- Monday - 1pm - 6pm (Rothesay Bay, North Shore or via Skype)
- Tuesday - 8am - 8pm (Rothesay Bay, North Shore or via Skype)
- Wednesday - 9am - 6.30pm My Remedy Clinic (Browns Bay)
- Saturday - appointments available on request (between 9am - 12noon)
I offer in person, skype and phone call consultations.
Initial Consultation | 60 minutes
In your initial consultation, I will assess your current lifestyle and eating habits. We will discuss factors such as previous diet history, exercise, stress levels, sleep habits, food preferences and routines, work life commitments. We will also discuss the best way to track your progress based on your health goals and preferred means of measurement (bioelectrical impedance body fat analysis, tape measurement). This can range from improvement in symptoms, progress pictures, tape measurements, how your clothes feel, blood tests. Using all the information gathered I will create a nutrition plan for you.
What you will receive from your consultation:
- A nutrition plan will be tailored to your personal needs
- Your personalized nutrition plan will include all the types of foods, fluids and portion sizes you should be consuming each day
- Recommendations of lifestyle factors (if required) such as physical exercise, stress management techniques
- Recipe suggestions to suit your lifestyle and budget, along with food preparation tips
- An understanding of how to create balance with nutrition and your lifestyle
- Supplement recommendations (if required)
Individuals $160.00 (60mins) / Couples $260.00 (90 mins)
Please note: Before your initial consultation I will email you a health evaluation form and food diary to complete prior to your consultation.
Follow up | 30 minutes
Scheduled 2-3 weeks after your initial consultation. We discuss your progress, re-take any essential measurements, make any diet changes that are needed in order to reach your health goals and discuss and work though any lifestyle issues that may be effecting your plan/success.
Individuals $65.00 (30mins) / Couples $95.00 (45mins)
6 Week Weight Loss Package | $480
- 1x 60 minute initial consultation (in person or via skype) where we set your goals, write a nutrition plan, set exercise goals
- 3x 20 minute follow up appointments (by phone, skype or in person) to track your progress and make any necessary adjustments
- 4x supplements to support gut health and detoxification
- Includes: meal plans, allowable food list, healthy recipes, food preparation tips
- Weekly support via email over the entire 6 weeks
Are you ready to feel your best? Book a consultation today!
I am a proud supplier of ...
Health World Limited is Australia's and New Zealand's leading Natural Health Science Company recognised as the innovators in Natural Health products and Healthcare Professional education.
Health World Limited and Metagenics have invested in cutting edge manufacturing technology and equipment in order to expand production of the highest quality natural medicines. This level of commitment ensures that Health World Limited produces products that you and your customers can trust for quality and effectiveness.