This recipe is so quick and easy to make and tastes absolutely delish! I grind my oats in my nutribullet making them into a powder which makes the pancakes more fluffy, however you don't have to do this if you don't have time or equipment to do so.
The perfect post workout breakfast option too! If you haven't jumped on the healthy pancake band wagon yet I highly recommend you get on board.
• 1/2 cup oats
• 1/2 banana
• 1 egg
• 2 tbsp coconut milk
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 scoop vanilla pea protein powder
• 1-2 tbsp coconut oil for frying
1. Add oats into a blender to make a flour (alternatively use whole oats)
2. In a bowl mash the banana with a fork, then add the rest of the ingredients and mix together
3. In a medium pan melt the coconut oil, then spoon the mixture into 3-4 small pancakes
4. Cook on side until they start to bubble, then flip them over until the middle is done
5. Pile on your plate and top with berries.
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©