Who doesn’t enjoy a nice, cold, nutrient-dense smoothie bowl on a hot summers morning! Well friends, your life and mine just got better with this green glow smoothie bowl. I made it for breakfast this morning and it was so good I had to share it with you straight away! I think it's going to become a new fav breaky of mine this summer!
It's jam packed with nutrients to make you glow from the inside out.
Pineapple - rich in vitamin C, important for skin collagen.
Banana - Also contains vitamin C as well as B6 which plays a vital role in maintaining the integrity and elasticity of the skin.
Spinach - rich in antioxidants, specifically lutein which is important for eye health and will make your eyes sparkle! It's also loaded with B vitamins, vitamin C, E, potassium, iron, calcium and magnesium.
Protein - A key nutrient for ageless beautiful skin! Skin hair and nails are all made up of protein so it's vital to include protein in your diet in order to maintain beautiful skin, hair and nails.
Coconut water - Very hydrating. If you want beautiful skin you need to be hydrated! If your skin is not getting a sufficient amount of water, the lack of hydration will present itself by turning your skin dry, tight and flaky.
- 1 cup pineapple (fresh or frozen if you like your your smoothie bowl extra thick)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1 scoop nuzest clean lean vanilla protein
- Few ice cube (if you're not using frozen pineapple)
- Toppings: 1 tbsp chia seeds, goji berries, raw cacao nibs, few blackberries, fresh pineapple (you could also add chopped almonds, or any fruit you like!)
1. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth. If it's too thick add a splash of coconut water. Pour into a medium size bowl and top with your desired toppings.
Share this with your friends ...
You might also like ...