Played around in the kitchen the other week and created this asian soba noodle salad! Another easy peasy #NBnutrition meal that you can whip in under 10 minutes. If you know me I'm all about simplicity when it comes to cooking, and this fun salad is no exception!
Serves 2-3 as a side salad. Enjoy alongside your choice of protein.
- 100g soba noodles
- 1 cup red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini, finely sliced
- 1 cup edamame
- Large bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped or grated
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
1. Cook soba noodles as per instructions. Once cooked set aside to cool slightly.
2. Melt coconut oil in a fry-pan over medium heat, add broccolini and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes (don't over cook it so they become soft).
3. To make the dressing add all ingredients into a cup and stir together until well combined.
4. All ingredients together into a bowl, pour over the dressing and mix together until well combined.
Recipe by Natalie Brady, from Natalie Brady Nutrition ©